Thursday, February 10, 2011

Society SM - Sep 30, 2009 - Ashli Orion history torture bdsm

historical bdsm stories
Ashli is back and it seems that she became a infant since our last encounter. She learns the hard way that her phase will only increase her suffering. I laugh at her pathetic attempts hardcore bdsm to refrain from pain and thinking that she can escape; I've got her and she direct leave when I'm ready to let her leave. I fleece her down and get her tied exposing her little body in favor of me to play with. Next histoire bdsm latex bdsm, I test her flexibility with each extreme bend to her lower back and then I find that she be able to take anything histories bdsm snuff you shove into any of her holes. Then comes ~y intense suspension with electrical shock. Predicament bondage is next on the annulet with crotch ropes history of bdsm and heavy weights, to nipple torture. I get done her off with a zipper on top of all the orgasms and you history bdsm descry why she was spent by the end of the day.....The Pope
File magnitude: 528.3 MB

historical bdsm stories